Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.5:
- Support faster/slower playback [David Fries].
- Better status bar notification (on the same line as time).
- Minor bugfixes.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.4:
- Option parsing bug for "-@, --list" fixed.
- Avoid annoying redundant tag updates.
- Support video subtitles [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Use A/a keys to set video opacity [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Work around kwin window manager policy "focus stealing prevention".
- Fix image filetype detection bug.
- Fix Issue 14: Use sync bus handler to set window xid.
- Fix Issue 13: In some cases playing videos leads to g_criticals().
- Added "-f, --fullscreen" option to start playback in fullscreen mode.
- Added "--volume" option to set initial playback volume.
- Ignore symlinks when crawling directories.
- Various bugfixes.
Overview of changes is gst123-0.3.3:
- Fix Issue 10: Local files not properly escaped when converted to URLs
- Added "-k, --skip=
" option: skip first 'n' seconds [Tobias Bengfort]
Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.2:
- Support building with gstreamer 1.0 or gstreamer 0.10 (Issue 11).
- Added "-a pulse" PulseAudio output support.
- Fix time display updates (broken by introduction of quiet mode).
- Properly quit player if none of the files in the playlist can be played.
- Cleanup code to avoid compiler warnings.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.1:
- Added quiet mode (Issue 9).
- Ignore image files during playback (Issue 1).
- Added keybinding 'n' for 'play next file'.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.0:
- Support visualization plugins during audio playback (Issue 3).
- Fix compilation for GNU/Hurd (Issue 7).
Overview of changes in gst123-0.2.2:
- Disable screensaver during video playback (via xdg-screensaver).
- Fixed includes to compile with gcc-4.7. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
- Fixed a problem with fullscreen/unfullscreen.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.2.1:
- Fixed minor memory leak.
- Fix warnings due to wrong glib option parsing. [Nicholas Miell]
- Use wikihtml2man for documentation (replaces old doxer based manpage).
Overview of changes in gst123-0.2.0:
- Made --shuffle, --repeat and --random behave identical to ogg123 options.
- Allow colon in filenames. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
- Support "none" audio driver which disables audio output.
- Added --full-version option which prints versions of the libraries used by gst123.
- Support --enable-debug configure option.
- Minor fixes.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.1.4:
- Fixed crash for "dumb" terminals. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
Overview of changes in gst123-0.1.3:
- Support for m3u and pls playlists. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
- Add jack audio output support.
- Support setting the audio driver via config file.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.1.2:
- Added -a option to select audio driver (oss, alsa) and device (/dev/dsp1, hw:1)
- Fix crash triggered when closing the video window (thanks Siddhesh Poyarekar)
- Improved configure check (works now if ncurses headers are not in /usr/include)
Overview of changes in gst123-0.1.1:
- Fix code to allow uris in playlist. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
- Fix building with binutils-gold. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
Overview of changes in gst123-0.1.0:
- proper support for watching video files with gst123 - fullscreen mode (f) - keys (like page up, cursor left, ...) work within the video window - hide mouse in video widget - use correct aspect ratio during zoom
- better option parsing (--help, --help-gst, --help-gtk work)
- possibilty to disable video stream (-x, --novideo)
- indicate pause / muted state (prints [PAUSED], [MUTED] in status display)
- use GStreamer playbin2
Overview of changes is gst123-0.0.3:
- fixed buggy key handling when keys are autorepeating
- restore proper terminal settings after Ctrl+Z
- added keys for mute and volume control
- display video codec when present
Overview of Changes in gst123-0.0.2:
- passing a directory as argument will play all files in that directory
- cursor keys can be used to seek in the file that is being played
- time display includes hours now
Overview of Changes in gst123-0.0.1:
- initial public release